The Schools Energy Project operates in the New Forest, Southampton, Salisbury and south Wiltshire, Test Valley, Eastleigh, Christchurch and East Dorset. All junior and primary schools in these areas are invited to participate and all our activities are free of charge.
Until Easter 2022, we are offering:
- Thermal imaging surveys of the outside of your school buildings and Smart-meter support
From mid-March to mid-October, we are offering all schools:
- Tours of the Lymington solar farm
- Whole School Assemblies or Classroom Sessions on Solar Energy (depending on Covid)
For 2022, (but please note this is dependent on the Covid pandemic), we are for the first time offering all schools:
- Whole School Assemblies on The Best Things we can do to Save the Planet
- including the Save the Planet Activity Sheet Competition
During January to March 2022, again depending on Covid restrictions, we are offering:
- Whole School Assemblies on Saving Energy
- including free thermometer cards for every classroom in your school
- and the Energy Saving Activity Sheet Competition
To make enquiries about any of these activities, please fill out our Contact Form.
We look forward to hearing from you!