The Schools Energy Project is running in the New Forest, Southampton, Salisbury and south Wiltshire, Test Valley, Eastleigh, Christchurch and East Dorset for 2020. All junior and primary schools in these areas are invited to participate and all our activities are free of charge.
From now until the end of the school year in July, we are for the first time offering all schools:
- Whole School Assemblies on The Best Things we can do to Save the Planet
- including the Save the Planet Activity Sheet Competition
For the Spring Term, for those schools that have not previously or recently participated, we are offering:
- Whole School Assemblies on Saving Energy
- including free thermometer cards for every classroom in your school
- and the Energy Saving Activity Sheet Competition
- Thermal imaging surveys of your school buildings and Smart-meter support
From mid-March to mid-October, we are offering all schools:
- Tours of the Lymington solar farm
- Whole School Assemblies or Classroom Sessions on Solar Energy
To make enquiries about any of these activities, please fill out our Contact Form.
We look forward to hearing from you!